Friday, May 29, 2009

Starting your day at the Beach

Then there was this little gem that I couldn't help but to post and because I love it so much I think we'll go ahead and kick things off with it. And I promise the rest really will be more beach based. Country Living
Countryliving
Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn
If I was thinking to myself about doing this theme for a bathroom I think I would say, "self the above picture is the idea you want. It's Beautiful."
Pottery Barn
Ok so I know this bathroom isn't decked out in the beach theme of this post but couldn't you imagine it that way. All it needs is an apothecary jar full of shells and a beachy pic and your set. This is from Kimberley Seldon who has some amazing classic designs. Found another gem I just couldn't help but to add to the beach collection. Found it at decor medley.com.
Recently in honor of my new hobby of wood working I wanted to focus on this little beauty to add it to the idea above from PB

No comments:

idea stalked

Related Posts with Thumbnails