Thursday, June 25, 2009

There is something about looking at a really organized space. I love it all the more when it even has a themed color scheme. So I started out looking at organized pantries because a photo caught my eye and I kept finding these really awe inspiring spaces. So with moving into a new house I figured I could use the inspiration. This will probably have a sequel as I just can't get enough.

realsimple
countryliving tutorial for lace shelves here
realsimple
stacksandstands

THePanTry
countryliving
closetscharlotte ok I would get so fat with my office in the pantry.
ottercreekawnings
love what they have done with the apples at the bottom. My kids are always into the frige getting an apple and it drives me crazy. This would even be good for potatoes or onions etc.

thehomeexecutive

HGTV

No comments:

idea stalked

Related Posts with Thumbnails