Monday, May 11, 2009

Why didn't I think of that


I stumbled upon this idea/website that has changed my life, well not yet since I haven't ordered anything just yet but I'll get there. It seems to me like there are a lot of adorable dresses out there that are too short. It's like they took the material enough for one dress and made two. So it's a shame trying to be modest and hip these days. Well this changes everything. These gals (I assume it's a gal) just let there slip show. I can see my mothers eye brows raising and arms crossed right now but it's not what you think. They have embelished a slip and it's suppose to stick out the bottom to add length and oh so much style. So the site is called Vintage Hem. The website I found it through said that if you typed in JENGET5 then you could get 5 bucks off. Anyways just something I loved!!!

No comments:

idea stalked

Related Posts with Thumbnails